Discover Central highlands and the coast ( 4 days 3 nights )
Dalat – Lak – Dakmil – Di Linh – Mui Ne ( CODE 103 )
Day 1 : Dalat – Lak lake – The natural lake ( 165 km )
- Crazy house
- visit the flower farms
- visit Dragon pagoda
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with ” weasel cafe “
- visit the silkworm factory
- Elephant waterfall
- Trekking through the jungle
- ricewine making
- visit the Jun minority village.Accommodation is a in choice od traddional long house or morden bungalow right on the shore of Lak lake, so that you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and watch the ethnic minority fishermen checking their nets.Keep in touch with the minority people ( Minong people ) do trekking an and seeing . During the night , you can join in the local lifestyle of Jun minority village: drinking, taking music..etc..
Day 2 : LAK – DAKMIL ( 140 KM)
- We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists .
- Take photos of people farming and fishing
- Trekking to the top of the Elephant rock mountain
- Visit the noodle viilages
- Take the Ho Chi Minh trail to visit DRAYSAP and Gia LONG waterfalls ( real nature ). we make a short trek through the jungle.
- Swim in fairy pool , take a water massage from waterfall
- Overnight in a cosy guest house at Dakmil. A border town.
Day 3 : DAkMiL – DI LINH ( 170 km )
- Today we immerse oursels in famous Ho Chi Minh trail and its amgnificent scenery. Our stops today include visits to rubbers tree plantation , pepper farms , coffee farms and curry farms. We will get as close as possible to the Cambodia border on the real war remments of the HCM trail . Overnight in cosy resort bugalow.
Day 4 : DI LINH – MUI NE ( 130 km )
- We will travel along the winding and beautiful country road with many minority villages like K’ho people.
- Great view of nice jungle then down to the lowland to enjoy the fesh dragon fruit at a dragon plantation.
- Visit the Red sanddune and fishing village
- Stop over at Fairy stream.
The price : 65 – 70 usd /pax/person
Including: Experience English – speaking guide, entrance fees , permit and waters, accommodation
Exlusive : Foods and drinks
central highlands and mui ne
central highland and mui ne