Dalat Motorbike Tours- dalat blog
Tour description :
• Most of the time, you will enjoy riding through the areas with breathtaking views of mountain, forest, farms, villages. In between, you can also walk up and down hill for small exercise and for sightseeing
• At all places we stop, i will tell you, as well as explain to you different stories,topics depending on where we are so its very informative. You can of course take photos even wherever on the tour you like.
• For the tour, you can also contact locals to see how they live and the way they make their living.
• Its also very randomly that we suddenly stop on the road when seeing something that would be interesting for you to see.
Special countryside tour
Option 1 :
- – Linh Quang Buddhist Temple with huge and long concreted dragon).
- – Agriculture farm with especially the terraces vegetable.
- Take a walk to the top hill for exploring the beautiful nature view
- Flower farm – Van Thanh flower village.
- The famous Weasel Coffee
- Coffee plantation
- Rice wine making
- Noodle making
- Silk factory
- Elephant waterfall
- Linh An Pagoda with Happy Buddha
- K”ho ethnic minority village
The price: 30 usd / pax
Including: motorbike guide riders, entrance fees and water
Option 2 : The circle tour with 2 special waterfalls
- Tuyen Lam lake then ride along the lake with nature jungle view
- Chicken village with huge Rooster statue
- Magic mushroom farm
- Pepper and coffee farms
- Pongour waterfall ( biggest one in the South of Central highland )
- Get off the beatten track to experience the real adventure
- Elephant waterfall – rockey and nice trees with the amazing one.
- Sik factory
- Ricewine making
- The weasel coffee garden
- Ta Nung pass stop ( great pics )
K’ho minority village
Photo with local minority
easyrider tours vietnam
Price : 41 usd / pax
Included: motorbike guide riders, entrance fees , water and the ophanage local house( share with us if you care about that )